Lubyanka square

by Olga on January 5, 2012

Konstantin Yuon “Lubyanskaya square in winter”, 1905
K.Yuon "Lubyanskaya square in winter", 1905

Lubyanka in 2012.
The walls of Kitay-gorod, the Vladimir tower, St. Panteleimon chapel, and an old fountain with drinking water no longer exist.
The Iron Felix (statue of KGB founder F.Dzherzhinsky erected on the square in 1958) was pulled down in 1991.
Lubyanskaya square, 2012

Related Posts:

Leave a Comment

Previous post:

Next post: