I’ve got a question:
– Olga, can you tell me how to walk from the Metro station to the observation platform?
It’s my pleasure to answer:
1. I recommend to leave subway station “Universitet” by escalator, which is close to the last carriage if you come from the city center.
2. Outside look around. You will find at some distance a spire of the main MSU building. It will help you to orient yourself.
3. Cross the road and go to the left along Lomonosovsky prospect as if to the main building (you can see the spire).
4. Turn right at the first crossing. Very soon the main building will be on your left, go forward, pass the building and turn left.
5. Now you are at the opposite side of the main MSU building. Turn right and keep going in this direction up to the observation platform. If you pass the fountain (does not work in winter :)), you are on the right way.